The Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of day-to-day internal and external marketing activities to ensure BIGEYE’s brand is consistent and appropriately distributed. The Marketing Manger manages and guides projects through the agency to deliver superlative marketing initiatives for both, our clients and internal use.
The Marketing Manager is the owner of the agency website, all associated landing pages, agency blogs, agency social channel content and any necessary agency-focused content. This position is responsible for the creation, promotion, measurement and optimization of content on all of these platforms. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer, has a unique writing style, and excels at self-motivation and time management. This person should have a keen eye for detail, top-notch problem solving skills and the confidence to edit to 100% accuracy.
This position will:
• Conduct research including target audience identification, competitive analysis, qualitative web site profiling, search engine keyword analysis, and secondary research aggregation.
• Create development plans for online content; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps.
• Manage the direction and participation of promotional activities, brochures, collateral and other opportunities on behalf of BIGEYE.
• Assist with outbound marketing initiative including tasking appropriate team members, developing brand direction and updating website.
• Tracking market changes and industry trends while maintaining a consistent database of industry related research.
• Create an editorial calendar to establish when content will be distributed through the appropriate channels.
• Create project plans, schedules, and deadlines.
• Write and edit content.
• Assist in creating video content for the agency platforms.
• Lead weekly and monthly meetings managing staff projects and assignments, gauging pulse of internal marketing initiatives.
• Create and establish process to help efficiencies and organizations, leading to growth and consistency.
• Develop key performance indicators for measuring content success, compile data across several digital platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
• Complete competitive site analysis and benchmarking in content breath, organization and presentation.
• Maintain communications with appropriate agency personal to ensure positive workflow.
Relevant Skills Should Include:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a marketing communications related field.
• Minimum 1-2 years within a digital, advertising, or marketing position.
• Outstanding written and verbal skills, impeccable spelling and grammar, active listening and diligent note taking capabilities.
• Detail minded with exceptional organization skills.
• Familiarity and experience with Keynote, Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
• Writing social copy, short-from copy (blogs), and long-form copy (whitepapers, etc.)
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with content management software.
• A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
• Great research, organizational and learning skills.
• A team player that is passionate about their contribution towards delivering great work.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website. Include links to you writing portfolio and social media channels. As well as you LinkedIn and resume. No recruiters please.