The Digital & Social Media Coordinator will develop and monitor digital content and creative for all e-communications, including, but not limited to: e-mails, social media platforms, websites, blog, digital media (display ads, keyword ads, PPC, SEO, etc).
• Work with Marketing Communications Manager to develop digital and social media marketing approach for campaigns and product launches across online marketing platforms.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of all digital communication channels ensuring content is interesting, promotes company message and is tailored to target audiences.
• Create content that is unique, engaging and can be shared virally across multiple platforms.
• Develop visually compelling creative for emails, website, social media platforms and digital media ads, ensuring creative and copy align with current brand campaigns.
• Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns (SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Digital Display, etc).
• Analyze results from digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to Director of Marketing.
• Perform website content and technical audits to include keyword optimization, improvements in user experience.
• Partner with external agencies on development of digital marketing materials and campaigns, as needed.
• Stays up to date on marketing/advertising trends and provides insights on how to apply to projects.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, Digital Production or related field.
• 3 – 5 years relevant experience, including a solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Proficient in graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere).
• Well-versed in digital media and social media analytics platforms, plus web monitoring tools – Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Adwords, etc.
• Experience in digital marketing platform (HubSpot, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.) desired.
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing and digital media.
• Capable of multi-tasking, in a fast-paced environment.
• Extremely detail oriented and resourceful, ability to work independently.
• Excellent writing and editing skills across digital platforms.
• Experience in working with content management systems (WordPress).
• Excellent understanding of digital design methods and best practices.
• Prior experience working in a team environment.
• Prior experience working with external agencies and vendors.
• Must be energetic self-motivated, a quick learner and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results.
• Exceptional project management and time management skills, which includes the ability to prioritize project deadlines.
How to Apply
Applicants must include a link to portfolio of work to be placed into consideration.