Zenwise Health is looking for a full-time eCommerce Marketing Coordinator in Orlando, FL to assist in the management of all aspects of the Zenwise Health on Amazon USA. This position will work closely with the Marketing and Promotions team to implement new ideas and maintain Amazon Listings. This position will execute new concepts from the upper management team by taking detailed steps towards our growth strategies. The right talent will also work closely with the Executive Project Manager, assisting in various marketing initiatives from listing optimizations, keyword research and saturation, to promotions.
A prime candidate for this role should be tech/internet savvy and extremely detail and process oriented with stellar follow up skills. They will also be someone who enjoys learning and isn’t afraid to tackle new projects.
What You’ll Do:
• Partner with stakeholders to efficiently and successfully execute the launch of high impact projects / new initiatives
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to understand and prioritize opportunities for growth and implement solutions that align with key business strategies
• Effectively communicate status updates on projects
• Effectively resolve project issues and escalations by presenting solutions and acknowledging roadblocks
• Manage changing priorities, demands, and timelines to meet deadlines
• Maintain Amazon Assortment and various Amazon Promotions such as Lightning Deals, ongoing promos, and Best Seller Tags
• Optimize listing content with a keen eye for detail
Skills and Qualifications:
• Tech/internet Savvy
• Extremely Detail Oriented and Organized
• Problem Solving Ability
• Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven track record of learning and mastering new technologies
• 1-2 Years’ experience understanding of Amazon seller central to be able to modify products and resolve issues preferred
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs and Dropbox
You Are A Prime Candidate If:
• You understand prioritizing and executing various tasks at the same time.
• You understand and correlate how your actions have encouraged growth based on channel specific key indicators.
• You have a passion for entrepreneurship or the startup environment.
• You are detail-oriented yet never lose sight of the bigger picture.
• Misspelled words and improper grammar are your pet peeves.
• You are a self-starter that takes initiative without being asked.
• You have an unwavering can-do, positive attitude.
• You love to win, and have fun doing it.
• You embrace challenges and enjoy learning new things.
• You never settle for anything less than your best work.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the position, you must click on the link below to complete an application and short assessment:
About Zenwise Health:
It’s easier to live fully when your health is in optimal condition. Zenwise Health is invested in enabling people to make the most of their lives – at every point. We provide products that enhance vitality and help complete the puzzle of personal wellness for customers to achieve a happier, healthier, more balanced approach to life.
Zenwise Health exhibits a startup culture that is highly collaborative, challenging and fast-paced. We encourage each individual team member to strongly impact the growth and direction of our success through their hands on contributions. For this reason, we value personal and professional growth and are never ones to shy away from rewarding smart work.
We also recognize our team members’ commitment to Zenwise Health’s growth and success by offering competitive benefits such as paid time off, flexible work hours, a casual dress code, and team outings where you enjoy hanging out with your co-workers. And while hard work and strong work ethic are an integral part of our culture, we balance this with a fun work environment.
Why You Should Join Us:
• Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree or area(s) of expertise
• Work in a positive, well-balanced environment with limitless career growth
• See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
• Competitive Compensation
• PTO + paid holidays
• Medical, Dental. Vision and other supplemental benefits