The Multi-Market Graphic Designer is responsible for completing spec requests, preparing print ready outdoor art, overseeing production, sales support and assisting with other art-related projects for the Clear Channel Outdoor, Central Florida offices.
- Prepare print ready art per client’s instructions and revisions
- Reformat art files to location-specific proportions
- Complete file prep and prepress as necessary for production
- Design creative that utilizes digital technology
- Consult with Account Executives, clients and agencies to discuss upcoming projects and best industry practices
- Design spec art for sales presentations
- Review, approve and distribute proofs to appropriate parties
- Upload and download incoming and outgoing projects from FTP sites
- Measure extensions for contracts and work orders
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
- Must be highly creative and innovative
- Must have ability to convert customer demographics and goals into Out of Home advertising campaigns
- Possess solid background in art & graphic design; ability to create compelling artwork
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions
- Must have the ability to compose letters, memos, emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely
- Be able to present one’s self in a highly cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers and vendors face to face
- Must have working knowledge of Macintosh operating system and specific experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat. Proficiency in Windows operating systems and software (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.). Basic video editing also a plus.
- Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s)
- Ability to understand and calculate basic mathematical equations, including competency with basic geometry
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Advertising Design, Graphic Design or Communication Design
- 1 + years of design experience, preferably in print or out of home
- Generates new ideas, approaches or solutions that others have not developed; Synthesizes information from multiple sources into a novel whole
- Business Acumen: Presents positions in a compelling manner; Demonstrates how an approach or proposal creates value
- Action Orientation: Operates at a rapid pace; Maintains poise and composure in times of stress; Manages multiple assignments and projects at the same time; Works at a high level of efficiency for long periods of time.
- Results Focus: Taking a dynamic approach to work characterized by initiating decisions and actions.
- Concentrating on achieving the outcomes of a process or project while adhering to the overall strategy of the organization.