The Marketing Communications Coordinator will manage the development of creative projects through the marketing workflow. Working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager, the coordinator will schedule creative resources and be a vital part of the success of all marketing communications projects.
• Work as a part of the marketing communications team to ensure creative projects are characterized by standards of the highest quality.
• Work with Marketing Communications Manager on project assignment, scheduling and creative brief development.
• Responsible for inputting project information (scope of work, timelines, resource allocation) in to project management software.
• Ensure all information entered into project management software is accurate and correct.
• Compile feedback on creative projects, enter feedback into project management software and provide feedback to creative team for implementation.
• Responsible for ensuring all project deadlines are met, both mini-deadlines and overall deadlines.
• Ensure projects are factually correct and adhere to brand guidelines in terms of consistent visual look, brand image, identity, spelling, and grammar.
• Generate reports from the project management software to review resource allocation, time spent on projects, etc., as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 3-5 years experiences in either corporate or agency marketing with a focus on account management.
• Exceptional project management and time management skills, which includes the ability to prioritize project deadlines.
• Maintains a consistently high level of production and performance quality.
• Ability to communicate project revisions to creatives to get them to perform at a high level.
• Able to embrace change and make improvements to working practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Knowledge of project management software preferred (Asana, Workamajig, Trello, etc.)
How to Apply
Apply on website.