The Marketing Communications Manager will oversee the Creative Team and the Go to Market strategy execution of all marketing initiatives for the organization.
• Responsible for the development and refinement of marketing communications strategy for the company.
• Lead the Creative Team to develop graphic design, copy and content across multiple formats and communication channels in alignment with overarching brand strategy.
• Ensure consistent brand messaging and creative across all marketing channels, taking into consideration any nuances associated with individual marketing platforms.
• Serve as liaison between other departments and Marketing on project requests.
• Develop and manage annual marketing communication calendar.
• Evaluate all marketing requests and work with Marketing Coordinator on project assignment, scheduling and creative brief development.
• Schedule project assignments and manage them through the creative development process to ensure materials are developed on-time and on-budget.
• Ensure and facilitate the review and approval process for company logo usage and imagery for external client needs.
• Oversee internal and external content development and channel execution, working with external agencies as needed.
• 7-10 years experiences in either corporate or agency marketing with a focus on account management.
• 5+ years experience leading a team.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
• Demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem-solving to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives.
• Exceptional project management and time management skills, which includes the ability to prioritize project deadlines.
• Proactively identify project risks and propose solutions.
• Maintains a consistently high level of production and performance quality.
• Maintains professional communication with internal/external partners.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
How to Apply
Apply on company website.