We are seeking a Marketing Promotions Coordinator in Orlando, FL to execute all aspects of Zenwise Health promotions across Amazon US and other e-commerce platforms. This role will work directly with the Marketing Promotions Manager to execute and optimize all promotion processes to meet and exceed both revenue and project specific goals. The right talent will execute all aspects of promotions with a keen eye for detail and isn’t afraid to speak up to provide additional insight.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Promotions Manager, this position is the implementer of all promotions; ultimately turning timelines into action steps. This person follows each process with extreme thoroughness to ensure all promotions are completed on time, with accuracy and results.
The ideal candidate for this role is extremely detail and process oriented who thrives when tasked with updating multiple, ongoing tasks at the same time. This candidate would be extremely skilled in time management, and results focused while being solution oriented and confident to collaborate and speak up along the way.
What You’ll Do:
● Implement various marketing promotions across platforms, social media outlets and mailing lists to drive revenue and social proof.
● Execute detailed initiatives with expertise to track promotions, as well as logging the statuses and success rates of promotional offerings.
● Correspond with customers and/or promotional participants to resolve any new or outstanding discrepancies, as well as answering any general inquiries pertaining to past, present or future promotions.
● Assist in coordination between marketing, customer care and operations departments regarding quantity and timing of promotional initiatives.
● Improve current processes and create new ones for all marketing initiatives.
● Research current ecommerce promotional strategies and execute as seen fit to our unique business needs. ● Manage the creation on promotional content including but not limited to: creating accurate promotional discount codes, updating landing pages, and creating accurate promotional discount codes
• Vigorous attention to detail while executing multiple promotions
• Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and grammar skills
• Proven track record of learning and mastering new technologies
• Start up or entrepreneurship experiences are a plus
• Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing
• Ecommerce experience, preferably on Amazon
• Intermediate experience with Mailchimp, Facebook
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, preferably in advertising, marketing or business fields
• Proven self-starter with ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage expectations
You Are A Prime Candidate If:
• You understand prioritizing and executing various tasks at the same time.
• You are detail-oriented yet never lose sight of the bigger picture.
• Misspelled words and improper grammar are your pet peeves.
• You are a self-starter that takes initiative without being asked.
• You have an unwavering can-do, positive attitude.
• You love to win, and have fun doing it.
• You embrace challenges and enjoy learning new things.
• You never settle for anything less than your best work.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this role you must complete a short assessment and application by clicking at the link below: http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/SDeBvqm/DbTTTDCT
It’s easier to live fully when your health is in optimal condition. Zenwise Health is invested in enabling people to make the most of their lives – at every point. We provide products that enhance vitality and help complete the puzzle of personal wellness for customers to achieve a happier, healthier, more balanced approach to life.
Zenwise Health exhibits a startup culture that is highly collaborative, challenging and fast-paced. We encourage each individual team member to strongly impact the growth and direction of our success through their hands on contributions. For this reason, we value personal and professional growth and are never ones to shy away from rewarding smart work.
We also recognize our team members’ commitment to Zenwise Health’s growth and success by offering competitive benefits such as paid time off, flexible work hours, a casual dress code, and team outings where you enjoy hanging out with your co-workers. And while hard work and strong work ethic are an integral part of our culture, we balance this with a fun work environment.
Why You Should Join Us:
● Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree or area(s) of expertise
● Work in a positive, well-balanced environment with limitless career growth
● See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
● Competitive Compensation
● PTO and Paid Holidays
● Medical, Dental Vision insurance and other supplementals benefits offered