The Multimedia Manager will shape, articulate, and champion the execution of multimedia storytelling. They will produce beautiful and compelling photo and video content. This position is responsible for high-level coordination and program development to create and implement consistent and impactful photo and video content tied to the organization’s strategic goals. The Multimedia Manager also works as an active director/producer, directing video and photo shoots, as well as editor to finalize content for distribution.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
– Concept, create, and edit short-form and long-form video content to inspire, engage and inform consumers in creative, compelling ways.
– Manage on-site photo and video production and direction to capture activities (digital photography, video, and audio) designed to promote Dr. Phillips Center organization, shows, and events.
Perform all media capture responsibilities including lighting, camera, and audio recording for voice overs, interviews, and promotion materials.
– Ingest, edit, and prepare media for distribution on multiple formats including web, social media, broadcast television, radio, and cinema.
– Maintain a close relationship with internal partners to ensure that multimedia projects under his/her responsibility receive proper inputs.
– Manage all day-to-day editorial and content responsibilities including digital asset storage, back up, and organization.
– Operate and maintain media equipment and software. Procure equipment as needed.
– Follow and support all operational policies and procedures. Assimilate into the arts center culture through understanding, supporting, and demonstrating the core values.
– Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with other teams, colleagues, and partners.
– Remain calm under pressure. Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy. Maintain Dr. Phillips Center standards of customer service at all times.
– Able to effectively communicate in English in both written and oral forms.
– Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in video, sound production, broadcast journalism, or similar field.
– Strong understanding of full-cycle video production process from concept to delivery.
– Practical “hands-on” media creation and editorial experience with measurable success.
– Must have experience in creating content campaigns.
– Must have digital photography, videography, and audio capture experience.
– Experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, or comparable media software.
– Experience with Apple hardware, operating, and software systems.
– Extensive content capture and editorial experience.
– Exceptional ability to create unique and effective media content.
– Ability to present ideas to executive level colleagues and a strong expertise in storytelling.
– Understanding of video internet sharing and posting (YouTube, Vimeo).
– Experience with multi-media technology and platforms.
– Creative and strategic thinker and innovator.
– Demonstrate both an independent nature and an ability to work well with a team.
– Must be a self-starter who takes the initiative to start projects, work unsupervised, complete tasks independently, solve roadblocks, and address issues before they become problems.
How to Apply
Submit you application on our company website via this link: https://goo.gl/rxhVQL